Thursday, December 1, 2011

Presents! Gimme!

Something about today being December 1st makes me giddy. It's the official countdown to Christmas! Unfortunately, I won't be here on Christmas Day. While I'll miss my family very much, I'm excited to be visiting this on the 25th:
La Sagrada Familia - Barcelona, Spain

And instead of the usual ham dinner at home, we'll be eating what the NY Times calls the BEST SANDWICH IN THE WORLD! at Cafe Viena in Barcelona. I might be more excited about this than the church...

I have plans to get together with all of my friends to do a gift exchange. I love finding the perfect present for each person that relates to a story, inside joke, or personality trait. Some of the gifts are still a work in progress *cough cough, dad, cough* I think I did pretty well this year for all of my friends and family. These are all for you, peeps!

I can't wait to post photos of all the gifts! I think you'll get a kick out of some.


No comments:

Post a Comment