1) Doctors smoke. Lots of them. I can't tell you how many people I saw in scrubs outside the hospital, or how many nurses in the elevators (I took 3, by the way) reeked of smoke. Guess it goes to show you sometimes doctors aren't the smartest people in the room.
2) Going back to the signage issue...when walking around some of the towers, I realized I would be following a sign for a specific area, and then it would just disappear. No warning signs. It was like walking around a corn maze!
What does one have to do to get their face in a corn maze!?! Oh, own a farm? Got it.
3) Houston has been trying to embrace public transportation, but we're not quite there yet. There is this convenient metro train that goes from downtown to the med center and beyond. Clearly, Houston drivers are still unaware that this train exists, as evident by the car that is driving HEAD ON in the train lane.
Don't worry, they figured it out in about half a mile. Good thing they did, because if they didn't, they would have found themselves back in the corn maze of the med center.

No comments:
Post a Comment