If you haven't discovered Pinterest yet, you should really get on top of that. This uber-addicting website is where I've pulled most of my recipes from lately. It's basically an online "board" where you can "Pin" things ranging from recipes to jewelry, to gifts and home decor. It's amazing. And, since I have the world's worst memory, it's a good place to store things that I want to refer back to. So, thank you Pinterest for being yet another addicting website that I visit daily! And also for giving me awesome recipes such as our Sunday night dinner...sour cream and cheese chicken enchiladas.
I have made yummy enchiladas before but wanted to put a new spin on it. This one required a bit more work but was still really good. I also made a homemade copycat Chili's salsa (no photos) that was ok. On to the food pics!
Pretty yum...could have used cumin or something to give it some "zing"
Brownie bites! Experimenting for food that I want to make for a friend's upcoming wedding shower. These were super yummy and perfect bite-size for a party!
Make sure to sign up on Pinterest, and link it to your Facebook account so you can follow any of your friends that have Pinterest. It is seriously addicting though. You've been warned.



No comments:
Post a Comment