Monday, December 5, 2011

Ok, this is a food blawg

I can't lie to you anymore. Either my life is just THIS boring that I only have photos of food I've made, or I'm discovering a new hobby. (Let's go with the latter).

I like cooking on Sunday nights because I obviously have more time and can prep other foods for the rest of the week. I may or may not have prepped stuffed mushrooms for dinner 2 other nights this week...

Anyway, what did I do this weekend besides cook? We went to the Galleria on Saturday night to get some Christmas shopping out of the way. We parked right next to this guy:

Totally normal, right?

In motion...

Afterwards, we had a fancy date night dinner at Raising Cane's. One of my friends who went to LSU has been raving about this place for month's now, so I finally decided to give it a try. Essentially, all you can have are chicken fingers or....chicken fingers on a sandwich. I opted for the chicken fingers. While the were...ehh...ok...the fries and toast were the bomb. At least I think they were. Either that or the 6 days without carbs was really getting to me. 


So that's basically my weekend in 3 pictures or less. Something less than thrilling, right? Hope everyone had a much more exciting one than I!


1 comment:

  1. The ping pong ball car is an Art Car, you see it during the AC Parade :)

    ReplyDelete