January:
The story goes like this: I go into work after the Christmas/New Year week off vacation. Receive an email from Continental showing cheap flights to London. Think to self: "Self, you've never been to London." Walk to coworkers office and ask if she'd like to go. She says yes and when do we book the tickets? Purchase tickets next day. Go to London and have 3 amazing nights, see a Chelsea Football game, and basically have one of the best trips ever. Bloody awesome.
I was also a participant in the 1st Annual Houston Onesie Pub Crawl
Can't wait for 2nd Annual!
February:
Fly to Chicago to see little bro's graduation from the Navy. Being in Chicago during the winter reminds me why I do not live in Chicago.
As all Houstonians know, February kicks off the beginning of Houston Rodeo month! It starts with a long weekend of BBQ Cook-Off (aka huge parties). We went to the same tent all 3 nights and had an absolute blast.
Me and my future hubby
March:
Besties bachelorette party in New Orleans. I think there were 12 or 13 of us? This trip reminds me why I love my friends.
March is the beginning of Spring (for most states. For us it's the beginning of summer) and there are tons of crawfish boils. I hate crawfish, but I do love sunshine and friends, so I went to quite a few dozen.
Ok so not really Ginger, but Ginger enough to call him a Ginger.
That about wraps up the major things from Jan - March. Next up: besties wedding, my 3 country tour, and kickball in the summer (quite possibly the dumbest idea ever).
Awesome! I want to be you (except for the Ginger part).
ReplyDeleteToby