I am very good at a few things: spelling (although that can be argued based on some of my previous blawgs), punctuation, internet stalking (I wanna be Garcia from Criminal Minds) and sleeping late. What I am NOT good at is anything creative. Yes, that's a blanket statement. Some people have it, some people don't. Luckily, I have friends who have it and who give me presents :)
My good friend Alex (who you've read about here) has enough talent for the both of us. Her newest adventure is custom jewelry and other items like wine stoppers and cuff links (amongst other things I'm sure). I was lucky to get both a ring AND a wine stopper for Christmas and they are sooo pretty and unique. Awesome gifts, also. Here are just a few of her creations:
It's only 6 days before Christmas, and you know you still have some shopping to do. So just make your life easier and email her today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment