Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend in Review

I know you've all been waiting with baited breathe to hear about my weekend....errr...right? Well, I realized this weekend that while I did a ton of things, I have no photo documentation of it! This could be due to the fact that our resident photographer, ShaSha, decided to up and visit South Africa for a safari. How rude. Anyhow, I guess that means I'll have to start bringing my camera out more to capture the memories. Because I don't have enough photos already.

Friday was date night. I won't go into much detail because I'd be embarrassed if he ever were to stumble across this blawg and read my detailed analysis of the date. All I'll say is we saw horsies, may have gambled a bit, made friends with an older couple and were serenaded by an older gentleman's rap song. We were forced to do this after the man approached us and asked "Are ya'll on your honeymoon, because I've never seen any couple smiling and laughing so much." A few awkward laughs later, we became this man's best friend.

Saturday was a busy day, topped off with an evening at a bar I've been wanting to check out for a while. Because I was committed to watching a lot of my friends in the marathon the next day, it was a semi-early night. 

Sunday I woke up bright and early (unGodly early. I barely wake up at this time for work) and went out in the rain to watch many of my friends run their first 1/2 or full marathon. I was very proud of everyone! My friend brought his doggy over, so I got to hang out with him too, which was fun, but reiterated the fact that I am not ready to own a dog yet.

Cute lil pup

You kids do anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment