Monday, January 24, 2011

A Trip Across the Pond - Day 1 continued!

In case some of you have not already stalked my Facebook page seen some of these photos, I thought I'd show a few more of day 1 (aka, the longest day(s) ever). We were on such a London high that we did not sleep for 48 hours, but didn't even really feel it! That's what happens when you're around fun people in a fab city.
 After dinner and drinks, we went to a underground club, Eclipse, and of course, I somehow managed to work my way into the DJ booth and spin a few jams. I think the DJ really (did not) liked me, because I kept harassing him to play Teach Me How To Dougie. I settled for "Black & Yellow"

 Of course, I had to introduce London to my sweet dance moves. The robot, of course. The guy in the green (from Kazakhstan??) is obviously impressed.

As luck would have it, at 4:30 a.m., on the streets of Clapham, in front of a friend chicken restaurant, I found the only Brit with perfectly straight teeth! I was determined that we were bottom retainer buddies, thus my shoving my finger in his mouth. He definitely likes Americans now. 
End of day 1 - exhaused, passed out on our little make-shift bed with my sweet new eye mask. I love London so much, I even smile about it in my sleep!

Tomorrow you'll be introduced to Harrod's, crepes, and the best jumping photos of all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment