Tuesday, January 25, 2011
All the Blawgs Fit to Print
I like my job, but sometimes it doesn't allow a certain creative outlet (i.e. my style of writing) that I enjoy. So, I decided to reach out to a few local publications to see about freelance writing or being a guest columnist. I'm unsure right now what my "schtick" will be. Maybe something about a (somewhat) normal girl using Houston public transportation? Either way, I need writing samples to send in. I figure since I'll continue to write in this style, they should see some of my best works. SO, that begs the question: what is YOUR favorite Schwartz Blawg? I've been at it a little over 2 years, so SOMETHING has to strike your fancy! Send me a note at jschwartz83@gmail.com and let me know! When If I become rich and famous, I'll thank you, little people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fave= No bananas on the bus.
ReplyDelete