Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Guest Blawger!
As you all know, I love Houston public transportation (ok, love is a strong word. Let's say "deal with because it's free" and gives me good stories) and take the bus every day to work. I was delighted to discover that there is another gal in Houston who enjoys telling stories of public transportation as much as I do!! (And let's admit, she must be awesome). After I came across her blog from Culture Map, I wrote her an email and shared with her a few of my favorite stories. Imagine my surprise when she posted my famous "Banana Story" this morning on her blog! Hers recently received Best of Houston from the Houston Press, so it was quite the honor! Check out my guest blawg HERE! And bookmark her page too, because it's pretty hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment