Monday, January 10, 2011

A trip across the pond!

Talk about randomness. Picture it now:

Wednesday afternoon. I get an email from Continental...cheap flights to Europe! Walk into Arabella's office. Ask her if she wants to go to London. Next weekend. She says yes. 2nd coworker walks in. Asks what we're discussing. Oh, just our trip to London next weekend, care to join? And then it was three. Well, Alex will be in Rome, why doesn't she just pop over to London for a few nights?

This is the stuff life is made of!

I'm so excited about this, I can hardly stand it. We'll be there 3 full days, giving ourselves 0 time to get over jetlag. I've never been to Europe, so I'm looking forward to all the things you hear about: Big Ben, London Tower, changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, the Tube, double decker buses, fish & chips, etc etc! Many, many photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment