Disclaimer 1: Yes, I am that creepy person that takes photos on my bus
Disclaimer 2: Yes, I realize that the photos are fuzzy and kind of hard to see. Don't like it? Buy me a new camera phone (I think it would be just slightly more creepy to take an actual photo of these peeps)
I took this photo the other day, but didn't want to couple the post with my french man (he deserves his own post, and he's not gay dad!) I saw this and thought "YES, we need 7" bows brought back into style!" and this woman is clearly ahead of the game!
The woman behind her is reaching out to admire it. Who can blame her?
I know you can't make out what this is, but it's a huge stuffed bunny rabbit + a ice cold Miller Light in the back of this woman's truck. Looks like the bunny is a light weight.
Big bows are making a comeback! Look at all the people with bangs nowadays!
ReplyDelete