Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Currently Reading

For those of  you (ok maybe it's just me) who dread the mornings, not just because you're up super early (hello, 7:15 IS super early to me, mmkay? To each their own) but because you dread getting dressed (my nickname in high school wasn't plain jane jessica for nothin') then I have found something that will hopefully alleviate that chore in the morning, and make you actually look forward to the day!

I stumbled across this website via Blogger (http://9to5chic.blogspot.com/) one day and fell in love. Anh (the author) tackles a very difficult subject: work-wear! She mixes everything from Forever 21 shoes and skinny jeans (her faves) to Chanel and YSL. She has given me many great ideas and I hope that she inspires you as well!

For what it's worth, I totally geeked out an emailed her to tell her how much I enjoyed her blog. She actually wrote back and we "talked blogs" for a bit. Blog authors LOVE when people reach out to them and tell them how much they love their blog (NOT SO SUBTLE HINT)   :)

Some examples:






4 comments: