Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF....

Ever had those mornings where your life could read as song lyrics? You think, "WOW, how did they know exactly what I was going through at that exact moment in my life?!" I had one of those instances this morning. And to describe what I went through, I thought who better to explain it to you, than Kris Kross (note that this is best when viewed along with the video):

I missed the bus [ohh]

I missed the bus
I missed the bus [ohh]
And that is somethin I will never ever ever do again

[verse 2]

I was up - SHE WAS UP - but I laid back down
Thinkin I could chill 'til the time came around
And I did - SHE DID - but a little too long

Cause when I woke up yo the bus was gone!

I almost broke my neck, tryin to get out the door
And I chased the bus 'til my feet was sore
On the trail - THE TAIL - but I couldn't catch up
I guess it must have been my day for me to have bad luck
Cause I lost my lunch money, book bag busted
Scuffed up my sneakers and I'm really disgusted
And when I got to  work it was the same old thing
Stepped in my office my boss he rang
It was nothin I could do, I tried to explain
But the boss treated me like I was playin a game
YOU LOSE YOU LOSE - the day was a no win
I learned to never miss my bus again

**Note to reader: a few words were changed, but you get the overall message.

No comments:

Post a Comment