Also as some of you may or may not know, I am sort of kind of a control freak. I know, what a shocker. So when I went to a new hairstylist and she decided to give me bangs, I kinda freaked out a bit, and even with my flat out telling her I did not want them, she was determined to do it anyway. I have to admit after a day or two they kind of grew on me. But that's not the point of this story.
A blurry pic of yourz truly with bangs (yes, like when you were 7 years old and had bangs)
As per my normal routine, I've been taking the bus to work every day this week. It was JUST TODAY that my bus driver stopped me and said "I just realized who you are, you look different, I'm glad I figured it out because I was starting to worry when I didn't see you this whole week."
Not sure if he missed me, or the buck and a quarter I fork over to him to keep his job secure 2x a day, but it goes to show that Houston Public Transportation workers are some good people. Thus, he wins my "Friendliest Bus Driver of the Decade" Award.
$1.25? You said $17! Fool you once, shame on you, fool you twice, something, fool me... whatever.
ReplyDeleteI approve this blog. It's updated so frequently, but not often enough that one has to sit on it all day, *every day*, to check on status updates.
ReplyDelete