Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Confusing Jobs

I noticed something interesting today while waiting 10 minutes for my bus to arrive: people in Houston have some really odd jobs. Take, for instance, this gentleman, whose job appears to be painting non-descriptive, really ugly, pointless arrows and X's on sidewalks.

Notice that he has an automatic sprayer stuck on a random long stick, he's chattin it up on his cell phone and when you think about it, it's pretty brainless work.

Here is a close up of exactly what he was doing. Keep in mind that he was not spraying these on the concrete for the first time, he was spraying OVER THEM to make them SUPER flourescent, cuz it's necessary. I actually had to move so he could spray this one right in front of me.


Does this mean I was just steps away from a Pirate Treasure Chest?? I.E. "booty" (hehe)

Another questionable job is this guys. Uh, dude, I don't know how they do it where you're from, but in Houston you're supposed to mow the grass, not the street.



No comments:

Post a Comment