Monday, November 30, 2009

I <3 ATT U Verse


I never really thought I'd get to a point in my life where I'd be blawging about a utility company, but here I am. I somewhat recently moved into my very own apartment, which is more refreshing than words can describe, but along with that comes the responsibility of paying 100% of all your bills. No more help from roomies! I had been told by multiple people that ATT U Verse was the only way to go. And boy, were they right! They gave me another reason to love them last night.

For starters, they had a deal that if you were a first time subscriber and signed up online, you'd get $100 rebate after 6 weeks of service. I opted for the cheaper package (basic 200 channels, DVR-which I don't know how I EVER lived without, and internet) all for about $90 a month. My first big girl purchase after getting my place was a 52" TV, however, me being cheap, I opted to not get HD service (I know I know). Within a few weeks I received my $100 and was pretty cheery about the whole thing. And THEN, about a month later, homeboys sent me ANOTHER $100 and said they noticed that they under paid me on my rebate that I was entitled to! It was like Christmas come early! So, chalk one point up for ATT.

On installation day, my service guys name was Bon Jovi. No joke. I asked him if he went by Bon, or Mr. Jovi. He said no, by Bon Jovi. Chalk up another point for ATT.

THEN, just when I think things can't go any better, they decide to give me free HBO, Showtime, movie channel, all HD Channels, FOR FREE! Chalk up six more for ATT.

So in conclusion, if you are looking for a cable provider, look no further than this magnificent company. They have truly won my heart.

1 comment:

  1. so many points for at&t - christmas come early is right. hope you're enjoying your big girl apt!!

    ReplyDelete