Friday, November 18, 2011

I win!

I've been having some major difficulty with my upstairs neighbor for the past few weeks. I'm still dying to know what exactly she is doing, but it sounds like she is doing lunges with cinder blocks on her feet around her room. Obviously, since I live in an older apartment, you'll hear some noise, but it's never been this bad. Here's the kicker: it's always at 3 or 4 in the morning! I don't know about you, but if you wake me up before my alarm goes off, my day is shot and I look this this:


After weeks of harassing my office apartment manager informing my apartment manager of this annoyance, I finally have a victory! [Granted, the girl above me probably hates me even more now and is going to make my life even worse, but to me it's a victory.] And, I love winning. So, starting on Monday, they are going to move all of her furniture from her bedroom into her living room, tear up her carpet and all of her floor in her hallway and bedroom, jackhammer the bejesus out of it, pour extra concrete to help settle the ceiling (huh? whatever) and make my living situation (hopefully) much better.

I love winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment