Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Thankful For....


I am thankful for many things. One of those things being my neighbor, Juan, who constantly keeps me on my toes. Every day, I turn that corner in my apartment complex, not knowing what's waiting around the corner for me plastered in his window. It's always a treat and a delight. Although methinks Juan might be slipping a bit. This week I was expecting some grand Thanksgiving window show, similar to what you would see at NYC Macy's or Bergdorff's. But alas, this is what was found:

A blank canvas, with just 1 photo. Notice the placement of the photo. Perhaps it's a political stance.

Back window decor. 

I'm also thankful that they've started construction on the apartment above me. The girl upstairs (who I've never met) understandably hates me. Not sure if you can even hear the noise in this video, but I came home Monday evening to hear this awful banging, sawing, stomping from the construction guys. I also noticed that they gifted me 8 new holes in my ceiling, which was very sweet. WARNING: Do not view this video if you are prone to epileptic seizures.


Hope everyone has a safe and fun Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble!



No comments:

Post a Comment