I just recently discovered that I liked bell peppers. For many of you, this is strange, but remember that I don't eat condiments, don't like anything on my plate touching and consider french fries one of the most important food groups.
I found a few recipes but decided to wing it on this one and include things I liked like corn, cheese and this also gave me the opportunity to try cooking with quinoa. The quinoa can be somewhat intimidating to use, but it's actually really simple. You boil water, add quinoa and simmer for about 12 minutes. Even I can't mess that up. Well, I can, but I didn't. I present to you, stuffed peppers (recipe by Moi upon request).
Turkey, corn, hollow green peppers, quinoa
Yummy in the making
Final product. Anything is better with cheese!
Anyone have any yummy healthy recipes they want to share?



That looks delicious, can I have the recipe?!?
ReplyDelete