Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

Even though I'll be abroad during Christmas time (Hellooooo Barcelona!) I was itching to get a tree to get more in the holiday spirit this year. Luckily, my parents were getting rid of one of their extra trees. (We've never, ever had a real tree. Always a fakey). It's just a lil 6 footer, but works perfectly for my apartment. Minus the 934591 pieces of tree that I had to vacuum up. I already bought a few ornaments and received a few for gifts, so I was good to go! Here's a full shot (I will have a red star as my topper, but didn't have it at the time of this photo).

The large ornaments I purchased look a wee bit too big, but I love them anyways. 

One of my favorite ornaments. I like silver and figure it can pretty much go with anything. Looking back, I wish I had ornaments from all the places I've traveled to, would be fun to reflect back on all the trips.

A gift from Papa Schwartz. A little snowman with pictures of him, Cindy, Becca and Chance so I can have everyone near me during the holidays. We had fun picking out all these photos when I was home for Thanksgiving. 


A frog ornament to go with my apparent frog obsession (as according to my 
neighbors who keep giving me froggy items.  I just go with it because it's cute, but I don't want to be known as the "crazy frog lady.")

Only 29 days until Christmas! Hope everyone had a safe and happy Turkey day and has fun decorating their tree too!

No comments:

Post a Comment