Wednesday, April 27, 2011

AHOY!

No, I am not a pirate. That is the only word I learned how to say in Czech.

I've been MIA for a few reasons: 1) I'm too busy exploring and doing things to be at my computer, 2) some of the hotels we have stayed at have spotty to no WiFi (Europeans are very stingy with their WiFi!). BUT, I'm happy to report that I have had a splendid time thus far on my trip. We spent a day and a half in Warsaw, then flew to Prague for the weekend, then back to Warsaw for a few hours before jumping on a train to Krakow. Talk about mass transportation overload (and I'm loving it all!)

Without giving away all the details that will be chronicled in my many, many upcoming blawgs, here are a few photos. Naturally, they will be jumping photos:

 Jumping in Old Town Square in Warsaw. This is my favorite of the 3 squares I've visited. (Warsaw, Prague, Krakow)




Jumping in Prague! We stumbled (literally, on our walk home from the bar) upon this sign and it was too good to pass up. Kudos to T-Sak for finding!

Tonight we'll be celebrating my birthday in Krakow with a kebab, crunchies (chips), and some 4 zloty beers (about $1.5 USD) We return to Warsaw tomorrow and then on to Amsterdam Friday! Hopefully I'll be able to post a few more photos soon.

1 comment: