Thursday, April 7, 2011

This is a FB (Fun Blog)

My favorite thing about my job is that I work with a lot of really, really funny, people. A somewhat recent addition to our group is Becca, and she has humored us so much for the past few months with her one liners, that we started keeping track. I decided that her humor could not go ignored, so we decided to vote on our favorite "Becca-ism" and present her with a small award at lunch. Below are some favorites from Q1.


  1. I love card games! (In response to an invite to play cricket)
  2. I just came over to shake my jelly (On our department moving day when she thought her jeans were too tight)
  3. This was a FL (after lunch at Tiny Boxwood’s) - it means Fun Lunch
  4. Once a winner….chicken dinner (Telling Jeff why he couldn’t win rodeo tickets again)
  5. You can call me Fido if you want, just give me a paycheck (Talking about her previous job where people called her Rebecca)
  6. I would feel like a shit...ake mushrooms (In response to how she felt one day) 
  7. Not to be a face rubber… (I wasn’t there for this one)
We decided that we couldn't select just one, so "card games", "jelly" and "shitake mushrooms" won the 3-way tie.  We are already looking forward to Q2 awards!


We love our Becca!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessica!!! You are so nice to present me with such a thoughtful and heartwarming award! I love working with all of my friends at FJ, and am so glad we have great senses of humors to keep smiles on each other's faces!
    Thanks for the shout-out on FB (fun blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the face rubber comment was last Thursday when I was excited that I had Friday off the next day and wanted to express it, so I said "not to be a face rubber" but what I meant was that I didn't want to rub it in the faces of Bella and Meghan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this while i wondered why i had to put your face on that statue. Now i see. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete