Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Adventures in adulting - Mr. Bandito

I figured I'd take a break from my house stuff and introduce you to another thing that's been stealing all my time (and money)

The story of how he came to me is actually kind of funny. My bff Kate's husbands family (did you follow that?) had adopted an older husky, not knowing she was preggo with 8 pups. El Bandito (Bandit for short) had been given back to the family, and he posted something on FB, and I thought he was the cutest pup I had ever seen, so I decided YOLO. Without further ado, here's my main man:

Mr. Bandito, around 1.5 months

 Car ride home - before the ears stood up straight

Back when he used to be able to fit through his doggy door..

A typical sleeping pose....

Perfecting his new trick - the "high five"

1st dog shaming incident....after he ate an ENTIRE package of Oreos and cost mom $200+ at the doggy ER....

Dog shaming #2....you know what happened here...

Gift from mom's trip to Charleston....such a dapper dude!

Bandit and his bff Riley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment