I didn't get as aggressive on this one as by this time I was out of patience and money. I had put the floors throughout this bathroom too, and I knew I wanted a new vanity, new lights, hell....let's just redo everything here as well!
Here's how we started (Peek a boo!)
Mostly done, but not quite right....
You might not be able to tell, but new color (a 50 shade of gray) makde a HUGE difference. Not pictured: the trim and doors that sweet sweet Cindy spent ALL DAY paintingAnd new lights. They're the daylight lights, so they really show your true colors (you've been warned)
As with any woman, I'm now not totally feeling the mirror and think I need to change, but I can live with this one for now.
Guests, come see it in person!
Paint every square inch of the inside from doo-doo brown to 50 shades of grayUpdate master bath, including changing single sink to double, new lighting, new floors, new vanities etcUpdate guest bath, including all of the above, round 2Update kitchen backsplash- Paint all trim and doors downstairs
- Build deck for backyard
- Update light fixtures from terrible 80s track lighting, dining light (note: be sure to pick most difficult light and request the light to be moved over 14" on the ceiling so that dad has a fit about it)




No comments:
Post a Comment