Again, this was a cosmetic and small job, but it makes a huge difference! I don't actually have a ton of storage space, but it's fine for my little kitchen (and the lack of cooking I do)
To be honest, I wasn't even going to make this change until a friend of mine told me she hired someone to do her tile, and it wasn't a bad price...so I decided to jump on board (plus, it gave me an excuse to go to Lowe's and Home Depot and who doesn't want THAT!)
Here's how it started:
Went with a subway tile but a smaller version since my kitchen is a smaller space, and I think it worked out well!
Naturally, when the white tile went up, I started to think the cabinets looked a bit dingey so I asked to have them painted super duper white as well to match, and I'm glad I did. Makes a big diff.
Paint every square inch of the inside from doo-doo brown to 50 shades of gray- Update master bath, including changing single sink to double, new lighting, new floors, new vanities etc
- Update guest bath, including all of the above, round 2
Update kitchen backsplashPaint all trim and doors downstairs- Build deck for backyard
- Update light fixtures from terrible 80s track lighting, dining light (note: be sure to pick most difficult light and request the light to be moved over 14" on the ceiling so that dad has a fit about it)




No comments:
Post a Comment