Friday, May 25, 2012

The Week in Photos

Nothing too exciting has happened this week, so I figured it would be easier to show you with photos.


Juan STILL hasn't updated his window display from Part I or plaster sculptures.
Doesn't he know his fans are waiting with baited breathe?!

I went to a graduation party. At one of the most fabulous houses in Rice I've ever seen. They had a horse as their family pet that the mother bought at a school auction 4 years ago. I immediately fell in love with this family.

I reverted back to my NYC ways of making super tall men let me take photos under their armpit. No, I haven't grown up yet, thankyouverymuch. (Same night as above horse picture, thus same dress, don't judge)

I discovered my iPhone isn't as smart as I thought it was! Apparently they thought that the photo I took at the recent "Glenwood Annual Shuckfest" Crawfish boil was taken in China. Silly iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment