Now I could spend the entire day reading the website "D*mn you Auto Correct" which are hilarious posts about when your iPhone corrects what you're typing because it's obviously smarter than you. I haven't had too many in my day since I'm a stickler for spelling, but in the past 48 hours I've had two preeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty good ones.
Background: had just left work and a friend was picking me up to go to the Dynamo game (which was awesome, btw)
Background: my friend Jee comes downtown every few weeks or so, and when he does, we always meet for coffee downstairs in my building. This particular morning, I was at an outside meeting....
I mean, what is a Gouty Ian aye??????? Is it a saying, a drink?? So confused.
Now I may start purposely misspelling words so I can see what Steve Jobs comes up with next.....
**DISCLAIMER: I actually went to the website just recently to read the posted auto-corrects and made myself cry-laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment