Thursday, May 17, 2012

My first work award!

I was pretty excited yesterday to learn that a large work project that I have worked on every year for the past (now) 3 years won an award! It doesn't give me any money or even a trophy (unless I make myself one...) but it's still pretty cool!

Here's a description of the award which will probably make no sense to you:
The Burton Award for Legal Achievement: This award is presented to partners and counsel in law firms who have written outstanding articles which are clear, concise, and comprehensive. An article published during the preceding year is submitted for consideration at no fee or cost. One author or co-author must be a partner at the firm at the date the article was written and the subject of the article can be devoted to any legal topic. The article may have appeared in any publication, whether written for lawyers or for consumers.




1 comment: