I've seen a lot of people who do Cross Fit incorporating the Paleo diet, which means "eat like a cave man" - so only meat, vegetables, fruit & nuts. Similar if not identical to Atkins. Don't worry friends, I'm not "going Paleo" but I did have a paleo-like dinner last night: grilled steaks and asparagus. YUM-MERS! I pretty much devoured mine, and really wish I had my steak there as a comparison to Drew's bison thigh. Don't let the small photo fool you, but do notice that the steak takes up his entire plate.
So large, in fact, a regular dinner fork would not suffice. Instead he had to use the grilling tool that he had used to turn it.
Still can't figure out how to turn my photos. Drats!
If you or someone you know likes Paleo, you can send them here for a lot of recipes.

No comments:
Post a Comment