Ahh....Monday bloody Monday. Nothing like the start of a new week with a clean slate, eh? As I reflect back I think "Gosh, what a boring weekend I had." My 22 year old self would have defriended me if she could time travel to the future to now, and then travel back. Friday night my friend Tracie and I hit up a food truck for dinner (we keep it classy). I tried Zilla's - they are known for their use of mac and cheese on just about everything, so I was a big fan. Tracie tried Frosted Betty's cupcakes in some weird flavor. It was ok. I'm pointing to the truck in case she can't find it.
Afterward we went to the new "hot spot" on Washington. That sentence made me want to vomit. But, they had vintage video games so we decided to check it out. It was actually kind of cool...they had skee ball, Galaga, street car racing, and the game which I dominated: Connect Four. I had a line of guys waiting to try to beat me. "I'm an engineer, I got this," I heard from a number of them. Well, boom. You just got roasted by a legal marketer. In your face! One even went as far as to ask my strategy. I told him I couldn't help I was born awesome. So.
I literally spent the rest of the weekend sleeping. Drew created a "floor palette" and we watched mindless TV, including the Women's World Cup on Sunday. Such a disappointing loss!
Did anyone actually do anything FUN and worth reporting on?
Did you go see Urban Cowboy?!?! John and I did a date night there last night!
ReplyDelete