The weekend is long gone, Monday passed, and now we're here with Tuesday. Bloody Tuesday. It's that day that's "well I talked about my weekend yesterday, and still kind of hung on to the care-free-ness of it, tomorrow I'll be able to start talking about my upcoming weekend plans without people thinking I'm too weird" but on Tuesday...I'm kind of lost. Since I didn't blog Monday, I'll do it today. Maybe that will make the day better.
It was a busy weekend! I made plans with some girlfriends to do a quadruple date out at City Center. Since I'm an inner loop snob, I decided to brave the elements (i.e. traffic) and even went past the Beltway! It was a big occasion. We all had dinner at Brio, an Italian place. The food was ok, the free appetizer was AWESOME thanks to my couponing skillz, and I got to catch up with some of my fave gals. It was even more great because Tara is preggers! So we played with her belly a lot:
Saturday included tennis, pool parties, pizza and card games. I know, we're crazy. Sunday included more tennis (I finally got my own racket! And embarrassed Drew in the store during the purchase) and sushi for dinner. Now, I'm not at all a fan of sushi. But take note: at Soma Sushi, there is this roll called the crazy irishman. Go buy it. NOW. I'm a big fan. I was also a big fan of this lychee martini:
Hope you all had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment