So yesterday was a
pretty exciting day! Ever since my random weekend trip to London, I've been dying to go abroad again. It really is addicting. I love traveling anyway, and experiencing new, unique places is something I've always loved. Even in Houston, I love finding the "hidden gems" that no one has ever heard of.
It all started because my friend Tristan
sent me a really sweet note harassed me on my Facebook page by reminding that I promised to visit him in Warsaw, where he recently moved. After some (let's admit, very minimal) thought and analysis, I decided to go for it. Round trip tickets were pretty cheap. Then, he threw in that he had 2 weekend trips already planned to Prague and Amsterdam. I was sold.
So, I'll be visiting: Warsaw, Prague, Krakow, Auschwitz & Amsterdam mid April to May 1.
Cute little city of Warsaw, Poland!
A famous touristy spot in Prague - the astronomical clock
Mission 1 in Amsterdam: take a photo with this art sculpture thing...
It will be Queen's Day while we're in Amsterdam, which I've been told is like Mardi Gras...on crack. Yikes!
I have a ton of research to do before heading over there, (starting
HERE) so luckily this was not as impulsive as London - I actually have a few weeks to prepare! If anyone has ever been to any of these places, I welcome tips and suggestions! Euro Trip 2011 - so pumped!
JEALOUS!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! I'm headed to London on Friday and need to read back through your posts for pub ideas ;) Have fun! xo Lisa
ReplyDelete