Monday, February 28, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year! (aka rodeo season)

I feel bad for cities who don't have the Houston Rodeo.

Every March, the rodeo takes over Houston. You've never seen this much turquoise in your life. But it's one heck of a fun time. The weekend before it officially starts is Rodeo Cook Off. It's very fratty, as you have to be invited or have a hook-up to get into all the tents. Luckily we knew the right people and got into some super fun tents all 3 (yes, 3) nights.

Photo with Shane Battier, my future ex-husband. (He used to play for the Rockets...he was actually traded the day this photo was taken...)

My only photo from Thursday night. The tents are supposed to close at 11, but we somehow stayed until 1:30. Oops. We took this photo because we wanted to remember how creepy and eerily quiet the rodeo is when no one is there (don't worry dad, we were being escorted to the cab by cops).


I won't tell you how late we were up Friday night, but I'll tell you that this photo was taken somewhere between 5:59am and 6:01am. 


 Brothers wrapped in cellophane...sweet.

Since my photographer Alex decided to up and move to Italy, we'd slacked in the photo taking department lately. So I decided to hand over my camera to Travis "Sparky" Brewer to be our paparazzi Saturday night, and he didn't disappoint!

 With our new BFF
 Apparently I told this man I would marry him because I wanted to keep my last name, and his was Schwartz too. I may rethink that proposal.

 Part of the group
 Hope you all had as much fun as we did this weekend! (Although I don't see how that is humanly possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment