I was away this weekend in the
On Saturday we took the train into Chicago and did your typical sightseeing...for about 1.4 hours. It was freezing cold, so we quickly ventured back into the train and made our way back to our hotel. After taking a photo in front of Chicago's most famous buildings, natch.
On Saturday night, I had plans to meet up with a good friend of mine from NYC. He recently moved from Hong Kong to Chicago, as evidence by his marshmallow puffy jacket. Also, I'm not sure why he looks like such a creepster in this photo, as I promise you he is a nice person.
The weekend went by so quickly! I was glad that I was able to be there to see a really significant point of my brother's life, and he was glad I was there because I helped him set up Facebook on his new iPhone. Kids these days.....
I recognize that building. Hehehe. Glad you had a good trip!
ReplyDeleteBy hong kong you mean tokyo right? Or is that some kind of asian joke??? And he really does look like a creeper!
ReplyDelete