You're either going to think this is uber-cool, or uber-lame.
I recently booked a trip to Denver at the end of April (Happy Bday to me!) for a solo vaca and my friend Sarah's wedding. While I'm there I plan on doing as much outdoor activity as possible, and taking tons of mountain pictures. I hate when I go on vacation and return with photos of scenery, but none of ME and the scenery (for my narcissistic wall, obvi). SO, I remembered my friend Meg made this fantastic purchase and premiered it to us at St. Patty's Day 2008 in NYC. What is it? It's a stick for your camera! To explain a little bit further, you attach your camera to one end, it extends up to 36" (that's what she said) and allows you to be in the pictures you are taking, rather than just extending the length of your arm, where the only thing in the photo is a close up of your face! Check out the fabulousness of "The Stick":
My first introduction to the stick. We became close that weekend.
Meg taking a picture of everyone with the stick!
See how much more you can fit in the screen with this?
How cool am I going to look rockin this thing??
To purchase your own, click here.



No comments:
Post a Comment