Friday night was my 4th (and thankfully) last rodeo show of this season. What better way to commemorate this occasion than by busting out stick for our entire section to admire? We were there to see Eli Young Band, but since we didn't
Reason #1 I love stick: It encourages photobombing.
So easy, even a guy can work it!
(Reason #2 I love Stick: It encourages "That's what she said" responses)
Reason #3 I love Stick: It allows you to meet new people who are fascinated with Stick. Like 45 year old teachers in knit cardigans. Minus the inappropriate comments (See Reason #2)
Saturday night I took Stick on another adventure to dinner with some friends. Many were meeting Stick for the first time. Here I am giving my sales pitch to the table on why they should purchase stick.
This has clearly become an obsession.
Showing the gals what Stick can do!
As I mentioned, I am going to be giving the people of Xshot.com a call today to explain to them why they need to add me to their sales force. Stay tuned...





No comments:
Post a Comment