Since I was seated with 3 girls that I had never met before, I thought what better way to break the ice than to bust out camera stick? They were pretty amazed by it, and I think I influenced another girl to purchase it. I really need to go into sales for this company.
Will.i.am - he was awesome, although he looked like he was carrying a bowling ball in his stomach.
As you can see, the girl in blue was absolutely amazed at what stick could do.
This girl was our entertainment for the night.
Fergie and Will.i.am are the only necessary members of this group. This guy just takes up space.
Since I clearly have not had enough rodeo in my life this week, plan is to attend AGAIN tonight. Gulp. Not sure if I will survive it. I might convince myself to if only for the stick pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment