Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Product Review: Camera Stick

I received great feedback on my recent purchase (see previous post). What I didn't know is that it would start a new craze! I received my "stick" yesterday, and immediately went around my office showing it off to coworkers. VBB and Georgia even bought their own, they liked it so much! Well I decided to give it a test run at (where else?) the Houston Rodeo last night! It was the perfect venue for such an experiment, as I wanted to receive as many awkward looks as possible. It did just that. And more.

In conclusion, it served its purpose very well, and I am quite pleased with it. As you can see below, I still need some practice to perfect it, but we're close.

This is a stick FAIL. Notice how you can see down the barrel of the stick.


Another stick FAIL. But, we quickly learned the ropes....


Picture with stick SUCCESS!

Another FAIL.
Tip: You obviously have to set your camera's self timer to take these photos. I recommend 4-6 seconds.

Stick success!

The girl sitting next to me liked it so much, I let her bask in stick's glory.

Oh yeah, we were there for a concert.

The joy that stick brings to peoples lives is well worth the $30.

I look forward to many more stick blawgs in the future!

3 comments:

  1. I love the last photo - paparazzi-ing the stick in action. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy J - I give stick 3 months before he is broken over the head of some poor schmuck.

    ReplyDelete