Here are just a few things that have kept me away from my blawg (which I have really missed, btw)
I attempted cooking.
As you can see, I have 3 skillets going at the SAME time. I think this may be the first time in my life that this has happened. I was attempting to make these Sinful Potatoes that my aunt made over Christmas. Unfortunately, she didn't have an exact recipe, but everytime she just "wings it" it turns out fine. I should have known I would not be so lucky. Let's just say they were in the trash directly after cooling.
We had girls night
And discovered our friend Shannon actually spent money on "shape up" shoes. Kate was embarrased FOR her. Kate also looks lik she has a bowl cut, but I assure you she has great hair.
Went to lunch at Discovery Green
I really love this area of downtown. It's very green (go figure), and there are lots of neat parts to it. For the summer, they built this cool little water area. I assume in the summer you can play in it, as long as you....
Do NOT SIT ON THE JETS!
A coworker and I found this pretty humorous. I mean, why would you sit on the jets?! I love how that part is ALL CAPS because it is clearly THE most important rule of this water park.




No comments:
Post a Comment