Monday, March 8, 2010

Negative Nancy

As you can imagine, I come across plenty of interesting people on my daily bus ride. This woman, who a coworker and I so lovingly named "Negative Nancy" is one of our favorites to see. She is one of those women who gets on the bus, and IMMEDIATELY finds something to complain about. And she also has the guts (balls?) to argue with the bus drivers sometimes! I mean, our drivers are so nice, why would you want to irritate them? I managed to snap a photo of Mizz (Mr?) Nancy on Friday, and immediately emailed it to my coworker.

Yes, I am still that creep on the bus who takes photos of fellow passengers.

Here is an example of my typical fellow bus riders. As you can see, I got busted by a young whipper snapper old man taking a photo, oops!! Luckily, I outran him when he tried to chase me to erase it.
 Fun lookin group, wouldn't ya say?


No comments:

Post a Comment