Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa Came Early for SchwartzBlawg

Since I'm heading home tomorrow morning (sans puggers for any of you that thought it might happen) Joe and I did Christmas-time tonight. While he walked away with some new wrist bling, new shades, and a new wallet with the correct initials (see former blawg), he called my bluff on the puggers (again).

I am pretty pumped about my gifts, but one that I'm really excited about is our trip to Austin to see this show. I love visiting Austin and I love Broadway shows, so this will just unite the two of them! So far I'm on track to see 11 Broadway shows this year, so if you are STILL looking for ideas for gifts, I highly recommend any of them for your loved one!

Some ideas:
Wicked
Chorus Line
In the Heights
Jersey Boys
August: Osage County
Cirque Imagination
Alegria
Young Frankenstein
Miss Saigon
South Pacific
Little House on the Prairie

2 comments:

  1. You're going to see Cirque??? Can I just say that I hate you?

    Sorry no Brutus :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle lives within a mile of the Little House on the Prairie!

    ReplyDelete