Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Reason I <3 the Holidays!

Another reason I love the holidays is that during a 2 week period, there are tons of fun holiday parties. Specific to my job, we get invited to luncheons, cocktail parties etc. We recently went to a really fun event at the Four Seasons downtown. They had a cocktail hour (yes, at 11am...) and gingerbread decorating contest. Since I arrived late, I was not part of their team. They wound up winning the award for Most Creative, and received gift cards to the Four Seasons new "tapas" restaurant. I was bummed that I didn't win as well, but happy for them because theirs was pretty creative. And, because I'm hoping they will combine forces and take us all out to a events team happy hour :)


VBB, Hsin-Nan and Danvers with their award winning house!



The back of the house



Photo op in Santa's sleigh!

I work with the most creative, helpful, smart and dedicated people. We're missing Bianca and Jeff, so hopefully one day I'll be able to post a full team photo. If I were you, I'd want us to plan your parties :)

1 comment:

  1. "Photo op in Santa's sleigh!" <--- Attack of the red-eyed bandits!

    ReplyDelete