Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm not "LMFAO" about this....

So I've been super excited ever since I found out that LMFAO is coming to the House of Blues this Thursday. I would describe their music as "electro-poppish rap" (my dad would probably describe it as loud trash) but I don't care, they are a fun new band that hardly anyone knows about...or so I thought!

Turns out they have quite a following here in Houston! I figured I'd wait and see if I could score free tickets from a contact of our firm's for HOB, but since they stink at responding, I went online to buy the tickets...and they are ALL SOLD OUT!!

I'm dying here peeps, anyone have a stellar contact at HOB that can get me 2 tickets? I'm actually somewhat suprised that they were sold out, out of about 50 people I've told about this, only a handful had ever heard of them (and that was with my prompting)

In case YOU are on of the many who don't know who they are, let me enlighten you:


Here's a photo

Probably best known for "I'm in Miami *&*#" (word removed to protect the innocent)





No comments:

Post a Comment