I guess it was obvious what kind of crowd it would be when 90% of the attendees did not have the "I am old enough to drink/have a really good fake ID" wristband. The 4 of us stood out like a sore, old, thumb. There were even comments made about the "old people" at the concert apparently. Whatever, we like to party with college kids, so what?
Both Schwayze and LMFAO were high intensity the whole show, interacted with the crowd a lot, and
were good role models drank a lot of booze on stage. I had a ton of fun, only had my toes stepped on 48 times by drunk 19 year old college girls wearing stupidly high heels and falling over, witnessed 18 dirty makeout sessions, and elbowed my way all the way to the front of the stage. It also led to a conversation this morning with a partner about concerts with "the marijuana" and it's rumored that Kate parked her car in the Mayor of Houston's spot in our parking garage and will be showing up to lunch in reindeer themed sleeping pants and a Victory Trucks hoodie. So, overall I would claim the night a success.
Of course, my camera would die 10 minutes into the show, so my photos are very limited. Here's what I was able to capture.
Tara, Kate, Liz, Me and my 5-head
Not sure what is more amusing about this picture:
Tara with the pirate look or the random dirty makeout session in the back...
No comments:
Post a Comment