Monday, December 7, 2009

Gift Ideas - Take 4

My favorite gifts are those that are truly unique and from the heart. Last year, when I had just moved to Houston and my dad ever so patiently requested a photo of me with the Houston skyline (we do photo ornaments every year) I gave my parents a personalized calendar. That way, every month when they flip the page, they see yourz truly in a different theme for the month. A few of my favorite examples are below. All you really need for this is an idea, some photos, and a really talented graphic designer! I'm not sure why the below photos look somewhat cartoon-ey, but I must say the finished product was pretty amazing.


May's Photo (Cinco de Mayo anyone?)



November (obvi). Gobble Gobble



October - "Aaahh! I'm a pumpkin!"

The best part is you just upload the photos to Kinko's - here is the exact website:  (http://businessprinting.van.fedex.com/wall-calendars/gallery.aspx?pg=42&num_req_imgs=0&arr_id=0&rd=2), and they take just 1 day to complete! They run about $20, so are very inexpensive gifts that last all year long! (Much longer than that fruitcake) and much more personal.

Happy gift giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment