Monday, February 10, 2014

The 2nd part of January

For those of you who care (so, all of you) Juan's window is STILL the same confusing display as it was over Christmas! I haven't seen him lately so I haven't been able to ask about it, but rest assured it's my #1 priority. Moving on!

January was quite a busy month and there were lots of fun things to report on:

1) Saw my sweet friend Melanie get married! The wedding was perfect, and we were non-stop on the dance floor. Melanie isn't in the pic below. That's KJS, Funky-Col-Ma-Sheena and myself.


2) I had a picture of a Rockets game that I went to, but apparently it's finicky and doesn't want to post. So, I went to a game and we played a team and someone won.

3) 4th Annual Onesie Pub Crawl! This super fun event is run by my super fun friend Jee. It started 4 years ago with about 12 of us running around Washington in adult onesie pajamas looking like a bunch of idiots. Four years later, we're still doing it! (It benefits charity, aight?)


As fate would have it, we played in the beer pong tournament against this girl - wearing the same exact onesie and had my haircut!!!!


January isn't even over yet! Next up: work trip to Austin, visit to NEW YORK CITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment