Thursday, February 13, 2014

Next adventure: Montreal!

Yesterday my friend Victoria and I booked a trip to Montreal. Both of us have never been to Canada, had heard Montreal was THE place to go, and will book a trip on a whim, so Canada it is, EH!?

Here are a few things I'm excited about:

1) European look/feel





2) Learning French (HA!)


3) Visiting my peeps at one of the most popular places in Montreal (according to multiple sources & Yelp)


 4) Eating Poutine. Ok, I'm not going to lie. This is actually my version of hell. Fries, topped with gravy and cheese curds? MIXING FOOD TOGETHER? No. May have to pass on this.

5) Buying an obnoxious amount of maple syrup, because you're in Canada and that's just what you DO
6) Saying "Eh?" alot

Also, I'm considering this my birthday trip! I always like to travel (out of the country) for my birthday, so this will be another fun celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment