Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What's in Juan's window (No, seriously, theme is not clear)

Juan has a new display, and I have to say, this one kinda threw me for a loop for a bit. But as I was putting all the photos on to the blog, I suddenly had an epiphany: "Vintage drinks and drinking apparatus's" but then there were some items that threw me off...and this is definitely the first time for this display, so it looks like he's expanding his warehouse!

Taking the photo at 12:30am without a flash because I didn't want to be THAT PERSON taking creepy pictures of someone's window late at night.

Items in window: pitches, tea cups and saucers, a fan commemorative glass plates, a TELEPHONE??
Not sure what that long, brown thing is supposed to be...I would think a wine cork? But then the popsicle thing below it threw me off...
Kool-Aid is not very vintage...so maybe he's making a political statement?
An old milk advertisement....Carnation Vita-Glo?
Blurry, but this window has some old coffee, a cheese grater (WTF?!), old Dr. Pepper bottle, and an ice tray.
I'm at a loss here people. Any ideas? He hasn't been around much for me to ask him about his vision for this display, so hopefully he emerges from his apartment soon. I mean, it's perfect "yoga in the living room sans shirt while eating dinner" kinda weather right now.....

1 comment:

  1. Juan is messing with his biggest fan -- you.

    ReplyDelete