Monday, June 24, 2013

If you're tired you take a Napa - you don't go to Napa

If anyone can tell me who said that line, you get a cookie!

So one of my favorite people in the world decided to up and move to San Francisco back in October. We became close friends through work and have kept in touch, because it's always great to have friends in awesome climates who are less than 2 hours from wine country!

My friend Victoria and I decided to make a trip and do nothing but eat awesome food and drink awesome wine. We got hooked up with a free winery tours (score!) and made reservations at some amazing restaurants. I had never been to Napa so I was like a kid in a candy store.

First stop: to pick up Red Bull so you don't get too drunk (it works)





Stop 2: Dariouch Winery. Check out that sky!

Stop 3:ZD Winery where the poor tour guide probably couldn't wait to get rid of us. I tried to sneak the below into my bag.

                                                       At ZD trespressing into the vineyards


At Mustard's for lunch on Sunday before leaving - I had been wanting to visit this place since Bobby Flay talked about their pork chop on the food channel. It lived up to expectations!
 The beautiful view from one of the last wineries!

I LOVED Napa (surprise, surprise) and can't wait to go back and visit again!



No comments:

Post a Comment